Clear Braces / Invisible Braces
If you long for straight teeth, but are put off by the thought of wearing metal braces, Invisible braces might be the perfect solution. Invisible braces are clear, removable and comfortable, it won’t interfere with your life. Invisible can help to treat a variety of orthodontic problems including teeth which are crooked, crowded or with gaps.
Invisible Braces for Adults
These clear braces are particularly suitable for adults and teens that would want perfectly straight teeth but would be conscious wearing braces.
Invisible braces are custom made to fit your mouth using a clear plastic; the braces or ‘aligners’ are removable and hardly noticeable.
Braces – Healthier Teeth and Gums should be pink
As well as being more aesthetically pleasing, invisible have health benefits. Because the braces are removable, you can brush your teeth and floss normally – reducing the risk of tooth decay.
Wearing braces can improve your health by correcting crowded teeth and improve the way your gums fit. Invisible are comfortable to wear, as there are no metal or sharp edges and does not cause allergies.
For more information on our Clear / Invisible Braces please contact us today by visiting our contact page or by calling 028 9042 5552.
Six Month Smiles / Teeth Straightening
What is Six Month Smiles?
Six Month Smiles is a new treatment from the USA, it is a modern twist on tried-and-true orthodontics. There is little debate within the orthodontic community that braces are the most widely used and most effective method to give patients straight, healthy teeth and a beautiful smile. Six Month Smiles has taken the best aspects of braces and modified the treatment and the materials to give adults a common-sense, cosmetic solution that fits your lifestyle.
Here is what makes Six Month Smiles so innovative…
- Average treatment times of only six months
- Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok™ clear brackets and tooth-colored wires are barely visible
- Use of braces has shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result
- Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™ ensure that your appointments are fast and comfortable
- Low forces and short overall treatment times increase comfort, safety, and hygiene
- Six Month Smiles is typically less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers
- We achieve significant improvements in your smile.
- All braces are clear and very aesthetic (like the one Tom Cruise wore).
- It is very fast (6 months as opposed to 2 ½ years with conventional orthodontics).
- Less costly than traditional orthodontics.
Six-Month Smiles can be used to treat a wide variety of orthodontic complaints, including:
- Crowding - teeth are too close together
- Spacing - gaps between teeth
- Overbite - teeth overlap too much
- Overjet - front teeth stick out
- Underbite - lower teeth stick out
- Crossbite - teeth bite on the wrong side of each other
- Openbite - your teeth do not meet when you bite
- Misplaced midline - centre lines of upper and lower teeth don't align
The main benefits of the Six Month Smiles system are:
- The wires are discreet, being small and tooth-coloured.
- Treatment time is reduced by up to 75%.
- Discomfort is kept to a minimum, as the teeth are gently repositioned.
- Cost is around half that of traditional braces or Invisalign.
Six Month Smile FAQ’s
How can teeth be straightened in only six months?
The Six Month Smiles technique employs the latest technology and techniques in dentistry to move your teeth quickly and safely. The key components of the treatment are the use of special nickel titanium wires and a primary focus of moving the teeth that show when you smile.
Does it hurt?
We use light forces over short period of time so there is minimal discomfort.
What do they look like?
They are very aesthetic, you can hardly see them. We use clear braces and white wires.
How long does the treatment take?
The average treatment time is 6 months of less.
How much does it cost?
Prices start at £1750.
For more information on our Six Month Smile services please contact us today by visiting our contact page or by calling 028 9042 5552.
For more information on our Orthodontics Services please contact us today by visiting our contact page or by calling 028 9042 5552.